Thursday, 30 January 2014

Week 3 - Diary form

11:15
-Well you've got the right background-
If I could be as cool                        myth
  - Safe.
Shakes. Too much                not enough                  conversations
          Leaflets. I always wonder

11:30
I took the stairs
I don't climb the stairs
thumping. Like elephants up                       stairs

squeeking doors

Just me and the book
                 on another floor?

Yellow van. man

It's not a conversation you want to share -
you're stood so far away.

11:45
two flights of stairs down.
left. lawn mower
mubling traffic.
    -I remember thinking what a stupid day to
be mowing the lawn -
            WELCOME TO THE OLD ORCHARD
I can see my own breath.
Dots on my glasses
Dots on the paper
A million dots on the water's surface.
    "All you see you don't want to see"

For a moment the birds sound like they do in the
film the "Secret Garden" and for a moment I don't
hear the cars.

12:00
                                             cave-womb.
Pink. Red. warm.
I smoked.
          it's pretty quiet on account of the rain
                                                        I guess.
                                                                    Perspective
This is a good place.                                      Sounds
metalic and hollow but wonderful and pleasing.
                                                             a good
place to feel space.
        see blue
               hear rain,
                         . Over flowing

No comments:

Post a Comment